As a busy IT professional yourself, you want to do the best job you can to support your team, your clients, and your organization. But their expectations of you keep rising, due to these factors:
- Technology is evolving and effecting business innovation at an unprecedented rate. The business relies on IT to keep up with these rapid developments.
- Business units need IT’s support to make informed technology decisions that will create a competitive advantage for the business.
- The business believes everyone plays a role in setting strategy now, from project managers to business analysts to QA leads. You really matter!
CAI’s Accelerating IT Success (AITS) would like to help you grow your skills daily, so that you will always live up to the growing demand.
What sets AITS apart?
Strategy is the vision that directs the ship to shore, and tactics are the maneuvers that ensure the ship gets there in one piece. Many IT publications and resources focus only on strategy or only on tactics. AITS shares balanced insights from both ends of this spectrum with our audience, because we believe that CIOs should know what project managers know, and project managers should know what CIOs know. Who says cross-training can only occur horizontally on the career ladder?
How does AITS help YOU?
AITS curates content from across the Internet and around the world and summarizes it for your easy reading convenience:
- For high-level strategic insights, we share news and research from entities like Harvard Business Review, McKinsey, Gartner, and Deloitte.
- For street-level tactical tips and tricks, we share content from countless best practice websites and blogs, such as Voices on Project Management and the PM Perspectives Blog.
- For brand new tactical and strategic insights, we feature the AITS Blogging Alliance, a coalition of the best IT and project management bloggers writing today.
- And for every other aspect of your leadership development, we have our Career section, where we cover everything from communication tips to decision-making to how to take the perfect nap.
We package all of this knowledge in such a way so that you can stay current with your professional development in just 10 minutes a day! If you think you can spare this much time to become an even better you, then please sign up for the AITS newsletter today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]