Those who aim to work in mobile app development, they must learn smart ways to deal with the product manager’s attitude and approach of work. Be future-ready to save your job.
In this article at Business2Community, Hannah Levenson defines different types of mobile product managers to help you guard yourself by forming strategies beforehand.
The Role Play
The product managers are junior CEOs who have a better understanding of the product strategy. Their objective is to generate customer value while strategizing ways to counter market competition. Here are some common traits of product managers you may come across in the field of mobile app development:
- The Buzzword Fanatic: The professionals in this category talk about productivity, time, and fancy terms like ‘agile,’ ‘blockchain,’ ‘MVP,’ and ‘net promoter score.’ Still, they fall short of words when asked about instant product improvement plans.
- The Spiritualists: The productivity or success of these product managers is highly dependent on destiny and the law of attraction. Sometimes they get carried away with the idea of app development and end up embracing the product as a ‘star.’ It is their positive approach that their star product can suffice the users’ needs efficiently.
- The Timesaver: Also known as ‘cut to chase’ product managers, this category of mobile product managers hates using multiple dashboards. They give preference to the hi-tech tools over resolving an issue through discussions. They do not like wasting a single minute. Undoubtedly, they are the toughest among all to handle!
- The Edgy One: ‘Be different’ is the motto of this category of product managers. Out-of-the-box ideas are the ideal approach to please them. The mobile app best practices are for those who want to ease their life, so once given a chance, they create a revolutionary product.
- The Number Geeks: The product managers in this category are reactive than being proactive. They like playing the number game with their subordinates and prefer to create product metrics to support any new development initiatives.
To read the original article, click on the following link: https://www.business2community.com/mobile-apps/the-5-types-of-mobile-product-managers-we-all-know-02071051