Consulting franchises are saviors for people that are starting their own consulting business. New consultants might have the talent but do not know the inner workings of a business. In this article at the Balance SMB, Shannon Belew shares why you should utilize consulting franchises as your business launch pad.
Leveraging Consulting Franchises
Your consulting business might take years to take off if you want to start it from scratch. Why not use the experiential knowledge of experienced professionals? Here are the reasons behind using consulting franchises as your business launch pad:
- You can start right off the bat, thanks to the established model of consulting franchises.
- These firms are reputed, so you can focus on building your capabilities instead.
- They will act as mentors every step of the way.
- You will have a readymade infrastructure as well as relevant tools to kickstart your business.
- You can save money on office spaces.
Consulting franchises generally cost an average of $20,000. The costs include initiation charges, royalties, and marketing costs.
Top on the Franchise List
From technology to management, you will find a long list of consulting franchises. Here are some of the top contenders:
Coaching and Business Management: ActionCOACH, FocalPoint Business Coaching
Financial and Investment: Blue Coast Savings Consultants, Padgett Business Services
Franchise Consultants: IFPG, FranServe
Property and Management: Hommati, Property Management Inc.
Sales and Training: Sandler Sales Institute, Dale Carnegie Training
Technology: Team Logic IT, Expetec Technology Services
To view the original article in full, visit the following link: https://www.thebalancesmb.com/top-consulting-franchises-845835