When you are new to the consulting business, you do not know what methods will work best for you. In this article at Management Consulted, learn the eleven ways you can make a great start to your consulting business:
- Track your client and competitors’ progress with Google Alerts.
- Find out your client’s annual revenue.
- Learn about your potential clients and influencers.
- Identify your top competitors and their in-demand products and services.
- From employees to clients—document contact details of your stakeholders.
To view the original article, visit the following link: https://managementconsulted.com/consulting-life/tips-for-new-management-consultants/