Consultants are used to displaying their capabilities through PowerPoint presentations. Which do you require the most? In this article at Project-Skills.com, Gary Tan shares 5 tips with consultants:
- Present ideas with visually appealing images or designs.
- Use colors that complement each other. Avoid too many white spaces in slides.
- Maintain logo, spaces between texts, placeholders, etc. in the same spot on all slides.
- State clearly the purpose of your presentation. Each slide should articulate its purpose in a crisp, but not complex, sentence.
- Use photographs only when needed. Unnecessary items distract your audience.
- Present the agenda for long PowerPoint presentations early.
To view the original article, visit the following link: https://www.project-skills.com/5-powerpoint-tips-consultants/