Being a freelance consultant is tough. In his blog, Ross Simmonds discusses 5 ways you can be a successful freelance consultant while doing a full-time job.
- Learn to say no to concentrate on the current job. Have a good work-life balance.
- Have processes that help increase your efficiency and income. FreshBooks, Proposify, Gmail’s Canned Response tool, etc. are good examples.
- Find creative ways to build client relationships.
- Use applications to increase your efficiency. Boomerang, Hootsuite, Crate, Buffer, Lyft, and Uber are quite handy.
- Be clear with the clients. This avoids unnecessary stress between the parties.
To view the original article, visit the following link: https://rosssimmonds.com/consulting-on-the-side/