Finally, you got the consulting job. In this Muse article, Alexandra Nuth suggests 5 things to do after getting through a consulting job:
- Make all the right connections. Ask your mentor or interviewer.
- Learn Microsoft Office Suite to make a professional
- Read books on consulting. Jim Collins’ “Good to Great,” Ethan Rasiel’s “The McKinsey Way,” Sheryl Sandberg’s “Lean In,” and Malcolm Gladwell’s books are great.
- Get your goodies—wardrobe, suitcase, and notebook.
- Go on a trip as your consulting job will not allow that later.
To view the original article, visit the following link: https://www.themuse.com/advice/landed-a-consulting-gig-5-things-to-do-next