Communication TipsIndustry & Career InsightsMarketingNetworking

How to Make It Big in Analytics Consulting

Currently, consulting firms hold sway on only 25 percent of the analytics market. As per “Intelligent Analytics: Threats and opportunities in global analytics market,” clients do the rest 75 percent in-house. In this article at Consultant News, Alison Huntington shows how to make it big in analytics.

New Avenues for Consulting

Instead of competing with peers in the 25-percent market share, the consulting firms must convince clients to outsource analytics assignments. Source Global Research held a survey where the clients rated their firms in terms of data and analytics. The survey also asked to rate the firms in aspects like delivery, culture, price range, quality, etc. The firms with higher ratings in certain aspects received more positive feedback for analytics. The first two aspects are reputation and quality of service. The highest scoring firms impressed their clients with all three—reputation, quality, and culture.

To view the original article, visit the following link: http://www.consultant-news.com/article_display.aspx?ID=19240

Show More
X

We use cookies on our website

We use cookies to give you the best user experience. Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.