Each year there is a shift in project management trends and managers must stay updated. Some will die down eventually, but it is going to take a while before the industry standardizes a trend. What if you get to learn about the industry insights from the trendsetters themselves? In this article at ProofHub, start the year with these 7 top project management conferences.
What’s Trending in Project Management?
Thanks to the prevalence of digital transformation, project management is undergoing incremental changes. The problem is, the majority of project managers learn their trade and trends on the job. So, why do not you attend these 7 top project management conferences this year? Be it tools, technologies, approaches, or prospects across all the industries, get to know it all from these events.
- Change Management 2019 (April 28 to May 1, 2019, Orlando, Florida., USA): Over 1,000 project management professionals from across the globe are going to attend this much-awaited event. You can build network in several sessions organized by the association run by experts. You can discuss books, best practices, and new methodologies with them.
- Global Scrum Gathering Austin 2019 (May 20-22, 2019, JW Marriott Austin, Texas): This conference allows you to discuss popular project management approaches—Agile and Scrum. Industry experts along with Global Agile professionals talk about life lessons, new strategies, and future prospects.
- APM Project Management Conference London 2019 (2 May 2019, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London): Trailblazers assemble in this APM conference. Learn about shifting workplace expectations, leadership, and in-demand skills in this conference.
- PMI EMEA Congress 2019 (13-15 May, Dublin, Ireland): If you want to be the trendsetter in your company, attend this three-day conference. The speakers talk about key trends, change in industry and market demands, and the challenges in project management.
- The PMO Conference 2019 (13th June 2019, London, UK): This conference is for PMO professionals that need advice on running portfolios, programme, and project offices. Keynote speakers, PMO exhibitions, and high-level contacts are the highlights of this event. You also learn quite a few things about PM methodologies, trends, and best practices.
- PMO Symposium 2019 (November 3-6, 2019, Denver, Colorado): This annual event is an ideal venue for PM practitioners to pick up the latest trends and technologies. Project managers can seek advice on skill development, new career path, etc.
- Running Remote Conference 2019 (29-30 June 2019, Bali, Indonesia): Handling remote workforce is tough. This event helps you learn how to tackle conflicts and remote people management. Mariano Suarez-Battan, Andrew Dumont, Zack Onisko, and Adii Pienaar are remote work experts that are speakers in this conference.
To view the original article in full, visit the following link: https://www.proofhub.com/articles/project-management-conferences