Thanks to the internet, project management professionals have a wide array of references. It can also be confusing when you listen to too many advisers. In its official blog, Clarizen has listed 6 online project management advisers that are not only popular but also provide sound advice.
Shading Light on Project Management
You have watched videos of social media influencers that talk about products that have no connection with the context. Majority of the advertisers leverage the popularity of these personalities to reach out to a broader audience. The following 6 project management advisers, however, have gone through the experience themselves before coming on the web:
- Cornelius Fichtner: This famous online project management guides you to pass PMP, PMI-ACP, and CAPM examinations. He keeps his listeners updated about new trends and project management in general in his personal Project Management Podcast.
- Susanne Madsen: She has conducted workshops for Danone, Citigroup, Continental, and ExxonMobil. She uploads project management videos on her YouTube channel and publishes posts on her Twitter account. Madsen has also authored The Project Management Coaching Workbook and The Power of Project Leadership.
- Dave Gordon: Tired of searching for good content online? Gordon provides a weekly list of all the great articles in his blog The Practicing IT Project Manager. He has penned The Data Conversion Cycle, a book on transaction migration.
- Jennifer Bridges: CEO of Optimo, Inc., Bridges has founded PDUs2Go.com and is a director of ProjectManagement.com. She provides brilliant insights into project management in her YouTube channel as well.
- Sharlyn Lauby: She is the founder of HRBartender, a website that publishes interesting articles on project management. Author of seven books, her Twitter account also is a great resource for project managers and management aspirants.
- Jurgen Appelo: Author of Startup, Scaleup, Screwup, Appelo uploads interesting content on project management in his website. His recommended best practices and logical advice earned his Twitter account quite a few followers.
To view the original article in full, visit the following link: https://www.clarizen.com/six-important-influencers-in-the-world-of-project-management/