Everybody wishes they had more time to be healthy. Wish granted. In an article for Fitness Magazine, Marianne Magno describes several ideas for squeezing some workout time into your day:
- Bike to work, or get off your bus/train at an earlier stop to give yourself a reason to walk.
- Work out first thing in the morning to get it out of the way and get yourself energized for the rest of the day.
- Alternatively, use your lunchtime to take a walk or go to the gym.
- Sit on a stability ball while you work, or keep a couple dumb bells at your desk. (Avoid looking like a pretentious idiot if you can help it.)
- Invite your spouse, partner, or just a friend to a workout date. Spur each other to healthiness.
- Work out while you watch TV at home. You can jump rope or do crunches while watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
For more ideas, you can view the original article here: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/tips/workout-tips-for-busy-schedules/