In a post at his website, leadership guru Brian Tracy shares a few quick tips for the leadership traits that earn the best results. Here is how they work out:
- Accept complete responsibility for your staff—your circus, your monkeys.
- Grant employees the same patience and understanding that you would the young people in your own family.
- Practice time, care, and respect with your employees.
- Practice servant leadership, catering to employee needs as they cater to yours.
- Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated.
Simple, right? You can view a little more at the original post: http://www.briantracy.com/blog/leadership-success/leadership-styles-management-styles-peak-performance/