- Use your intuition to imagine the right answer.
- Ask, is this really me?
- Question your snap decisions—unless you’re a cave man.
- Run the decision by your values.
- Check your body truth.
- Consider your decision in a different language.
- Think of it as a test, or imagine others watching your decision making process and critiquing you.
- Ask, do you want to do it?
Some of her ideas disagree directly with those brought up by others, but she offers a lot of support in rebuttal. Use your own compass to decide what works for you.