Look no further than Maximum PC for twelve handy ways to improve your Microsoft Excel experience:
- Use Pivot Table to create tables on the fly.
- Use Vlookup to transfer data faster.
- Conditional formatting is your friend.
- Change the cell listing to jump straight to a cell.
- Set up macros.
- Format numbers accurately.
- Format empty spaces too.
- Delete blank rows with Go to.
- Use Ctrl+~ to view formulas.
- Double-click to automate.
- Use Alt+Enter to add multiple lines of text.
- Use the RDBEmail to email quickly.
Seamus Bellamy, Paul Lily, and David Murphy make an esoteric world of lines and boxes into something a bit more palpable.